Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne
After seeing many people reaching for this series, @meagansbookclub was the one who finally encouraged me to take the plunge! Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne was just right for a holiday weekend where I needed a breather from my usual intense reads. One of the things I dislike about contemporary romances is not knowing how explicit a book I'm getting myself info, but this book isn't steamy. It has the elements of a good romance - a small town setting, a great cast of characters, and just enough conflict to keep things interesting. While it isn't dethroning Well Met for the best romance I've read this year, I'm intrigued enough to have already started reading the next book in the series, Redemtion Bay - and there are plenty more where that came from! I'm excited to have discovered a new author with plenty of books to reach for whenever I feel like making a change. I'm already planning to read My True Love Gave to Me this season, but let me know what other Christmas/holiday themed reads I need to add to my TBR!

Comments
Post a Comment