#NonfictionNovember
Y'all, I'm living for all the #NonfictionNovember posts I'm seeing! I LOVE nonfiction, and I've read alllmost all of the backlist nonfic pictured. Can you guess which ones I haven't gotten to yet? 🤔
Here's all the incredible nonfiction I've read so far this year:
•Know My Name by Chanel Miller
•Heavy by Kiese Laymon
•Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
•Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
•Educated by Tara Westover
•Good Talk by Mira Jacob
•So Sad Today by Melissa Broder
•Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
•Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Harstark
•Notorious RBG by Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik
•Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
•Southern Lady Code by Helen Ellis
•Sissy by Jacob Tobia
•The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule
•Waiter Rant by Steve Dublanica
•On Writing by Stephen King
•Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
•Dopesick by Beth Macy
The nonfiction read I'm most excited about picking up next is The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan!
Are you as excited about Nonfiction November as I am, or are you all fiction all the way? What will you be reading this month?
Here's all the incredible nonfiction I've read so far this year:
•Know My Name by Chanel Miller
•Heavy by Kiese Laymon
•Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
•Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
•Educated by Tara Westover
•Good Talk by Mira Jacob
•So Sad Today by Melissa Broder
•Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
•Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Harstark
•Notorious RBG by Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik
•Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
•Southern Lady Code by Helen Ellis
•Sissy by Jacob Tobia
•The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule
•Waiter Rant by Steve Dublanica
•On Writing by Stephen King
•Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
•Dopesick by Beth Macy
The nonfiction read I'm most excited about picking up next is The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan!
Are you as excited about Nonfiction November as I am, or are you all fiction all the way? What will you be reading this month?


Comments
Post a Comment